Here are the things we do
Ladies Helpline Initiative (LHI) is primarily charged with the responsibility of stimulating consciousness towards the attainment of higher levels of development for young Nigerian women. In order to achieve this, LHI (Ladies Helpline Initiative) seek to deliver the following
Promoting women advancement through seminars, trainings, conferences, and workshops
Proactively working towards empowering young females socially, morally, spiritually, economically & career wise
Initiating career & entrepreneurial mentoring for sustainable national development and re-orientation
Providing guidance and counselling on prostitution, drug problems & other social vices etc
Our target audience are segmented into different demographic divisions to
analyze the percentages of people who will come under the target audience.
• Secondary school female students; This is the bedrock of tertiary education. We consider this target necessary since they are prone to be more vulnerable to vices because of their naivety.
• Female undergraduates in universities and polythenic; This group is considered because of their advanced age difference and as the product of the secondary school.
• Female NYSC members The Maturity this group exhibits is far above the other group which is a factor that made it one of the choices made.
• Capacity building programs for young females
• Health management for girls
• Productive mentorship programs
• Entrepreneurial & career solutions for female youth
• Advocacy for female Empowerment in line with Millennium Development Goal 3